Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BIG

I have been to conventions before. I've been to big ones, little ones, crappy ones...and I have even had a table at a con or two. But in 10 days, I am going to have a table at my biggest con yet! This is huge for me. Six months ago I would have never dreamed that I would be at the Philly Wizard con....yet here I am.
Here's the thing tho....with all previous cons, I figure that things will improve. Meaning that out listenership will increase, we will get s'more advertisers, the word will get out....Never happens. In the past 6 months I feel that I have done more than having a table at a con has done for me before.

So why go?

Because now I believe that I have a better product to "sell" we have comics that are coming out next year, the radio show is doing well. and we have t-shirts and hats to wear!
So If you are going to the Philly con stop by our table #2512 and say "Hi!"



10/21/08 update: I went. It was something. I took photos handed out oh-so-many fliers made some very important connections. But, I didn't sell anything. I hadn't realized it yet, but CD's were being phased out in lieu of downloads. I was always behind on the curve of technology....

No comments: