Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Preparing for the con

After last week's show, I was talking to Peter Palmiotti about the upcoming conventions. In June there are 3 (so far) that I know of. The MOCCA, the Philly Wizard con, and the Bigapple con. so that's 3 weekends out of 4. We started to brain storm about attending (at least) two of them. Pete said "If we are going to do that, then we should have stuff to sell there."

As many of you may or may not know, having a table cost money, and it would be unwise to not try and recoup some of that money.

So here's what we are working on so far. We are going to have Bill Tucci do a print promoting my comic (due out next year, maybe sooner....) "The Chosen Few". I figure a color print can go for $10 bucks. We plan on having Bill sit with us or next to us so that he can sign the prints. I have Penciler Brian Kong working on a cover for our new CD that we plan to release in June, Our new "Best of" "The Comic Book novice". It will have all new clips from past shows and if I manage to pull it off, we will also have our old CD's for sale as well....


10/21/08 update: Due to contracts, We never got Bill to do the promo piece. I instead turned to (Savage she-Dragon artist) Franchesco! to take up that duty. He did a bang up job and the art was turned into our cover for the book.

No comments: