Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

As I sit here recovering from my (for now anyways) final dentist appointment. I am thinking about many things. The Don Imus thing...If you actually heard it, it really wasn't racial, nor was it started by him...Don Ho...He died the other day at (I believe 76) I saw him once in Hawaii (got the photo to prove it). It was a good show....Getting ready for the Philly and Big Apple Con...It's gonna be a race to have everything done in time. But things are moving in the right direction....The new girl for the show...Jess is doing fine, but her availability is crappy.....The intern...Will I get one, how exactly will that work out? The bus tour..it's still a year away, but it seems like we are way behind schedule...My comic book that I'm slated to write. It's called "Triple Threat" a tie-in to the "War of Independents" cross over that Dave Ryan is doing (featuring my character)...more on that next week!


10/21/08 update: Ah, the bus tour. The only good thing I can say about that is: It wasn't my idea, and (thankfully) It didn't cost me a dime. Once I saw that it wasn't going to happen (due to the timetables and lack of co-ordination). I Simply distanced myself from that and just focused on me going to the SDCC.

No comments: