Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3 days to go

Or 2 depending on how you count it. I am really nervous. Not for all the reasons of doing a con (even a big one like this) but because everything is NOT ready. As I sit here typing this, I am still burning CD's of the new "Best of", Peter Palmiotti *should* be inking a print of a preview piece of "The Chosen Few" which still needs to be colored and then actually printed out. The Cd covers and sleeves still need to be printed and cut and pasted together, and I need to get a few convention items from storage (but if I can't find them, I can go with out that).
As for everything else I have to bring, it's all here in my office, just not "prepared" to go. So the next few days, I am going to be just doing what ever I can so that when I get my prints and CD covers and lables, That will be the only thing to worry about.



10/21/08 update: Pete dropped the ball and artwork wasn't fully ready. I spent the whole of Friday putting together CD's (and since I didn't sell any, that time could have been spent handing out fliers).

No comments: