Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still Morphenomenal after all these years

As I have mentioned many times in the past, I was (and still am) a HUGE Power Rangers fan. Because of which I have watched a few movies or TV shows because they have a former cast member in it. Out of everyone, there has been two that have done the most work Cerina Vincent from Lost Galaxy and Amy Jo Johnson the original Pink Ranger.

Cerina has done quite a few direct-to-dvd movies and has had two Feature films.

But I wanted to talk about Amy in this paticular post. She was a main character in the J.J. Abrams' (yes, that one) show Felicity and now she is on a new show (which got picked up for a second season, airing now) Flashpoint. The show isn't so bad, but because Amy is in it, I'll watch it (of course it doesnt hurt that she is still kinda hot).

No comments: