Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Internal Affairs 4

Alot of things has been happening this week, but Most importantly (company wise) is that it looks like we finally got an intern. I have spoken to someone who is interested is working with me at the radio station as an intern. If she works out, I may extend her duties. The way things are looking we should be back on the air mid August.

The web site has been updated at an incredible rate. There are new (well, new to you) video and audio interviews posted. The videos are on the YouTube page. at this rate everything should (finally) be up by the time we o back on the air...now only if the intern knew about computers......

Finally, some sad news. My second dog Nikki died. I wasn't there, but I'm told that her hind legs gave out and there was nothing the vet could do. she was 15 and I will miss her dearly.

No comments: