Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A year ago today

It was exactly one year ago that I was flying back from a crazy week at the SDCC. So many comic companies have come and gone. So much has changed, yet alot of things still stayed the same. I didn't get to go this year, and I probably won't go next year, but to those of you out there considering it...it is something you have to do at least once. It's kinda werid when I see the coverage of the con. I guess it's like when you visit somewhere and then see it on tv (or the Internet) you're like, "Hey I was standing right there!".

While I have never been, I guess the SDCC is like the Superbowl of comics with all the celebs and media hype.

On a side note, things are looking promising for the show re-launch this month. So everything is still going according to plan.

No comments: