Tuesday, March 16, 2010

news and updates

I know I have said it before, but it loks like this time is the real deal. Thanks to co-host Hassan, I am in contact with a new (what is this like 5 already?) webmaster. It seems that he'll "take care of everything" and get it bakc up and running in a few short weeks, which is great.

The show is going strong with no signs of slowing down. With the summer movies on the horizon, we'll have plenty to talk about. It's a shame however that I won't be able to attend many (if any at all) cons this year. The recession has affected everyone and I am no different. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get a press pass to the big con showdown in October. I was contimplating getting a table, but It just isn't in the cards right now.

My comic freeze is still holding (of course as each additional month passes the more I'll have to catch up) and my own comic book (the second issue) is that much further away.

I have been thinking that maybe instead of trying to hit that home run, a series of singles would be better suited for me. So rebuilding here I come.

No comments: