Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hypNOsis

So despite my best efforts, out of all the stuff I had planned to shoot for the TV show this past weekend, I only managed to do the hypnosis shoot with Belkis. It could have gone better, but I think I can squeeze a few segments out of it. If I manage to get the other stuff shot, I may have to ask her back to do more, but that can wait. She really wasn't into it and only did it for the sake of the show, so to ask her again with no real outlet would be a waste.

So now I have to push back the debut of the TV show (again) until I have everything shot and I start editing (which can take me up to the end of the year).

10/21/08 update: I still think the TV show is a good idea. but maybe it is just not meant to be. I have had numberous false starts and all I have to show for it is aome footage of the hypnosis segments (and most of that with no sound!)

No comments: