Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Third time's the charm?

As some of you may have noticed, The site has been pretty stagnant since i got back from the SDCC. My second webmaster just got too bogged down wih (paying) work, kids and family life. Funny thing is that my first webmaster had the same problems! So now we are going to do another re-launch (hopefully by then the radio show will be bakk up and running) which should have all the interviews that I have done (and they're many still unaired). Also, I plan to (finaly) upload all the episodes from the first run of CBN so you can have (sort of) "new" content to listen to while we get back on track.

So keep checking back and let me know what you think! Also, any comments/suggestions/complaints about the site let me know so I can address them in the newest version of the site.

No comments: