Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's (still) hard to find good help these days

I know alot of people. Every time I go to a con, I realize that. Publishers, Artists, Writers, and even "names" in the comic book biz. I have called upon them for tips, advice, and even help with my various projects. I have even gone beyond that and even recruited my friends.

But sometimes (more often than not) their stuff comes first. It's how they make their living and get their product done. The reason I mention this is because I just got word that one of those contacts cannot help me out in regards to my latest radio show. While I understand, the end result doesn't help me.

So for the time being, 3 of the six shows (as well as the compilation "best of") will be in Internet limbo for the foreseeable future.

They say you should surround yourself with people who have the same passion and desire as you do to succeed. I have an addendum to make to that...you should also have someone who can devote the time needed also. With the world getting smaller (because of the digital technology), I still find it difficult to find that right partner(s). But I'll keep plugging along.....

No comments: