Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Red Vs Blue

ok, I finally got this figured out...so you now will get 2 posts today (seeing as how I am missing a week)

I just wanted to gripe about something here....I love Red Box. It's a little (red colored) vending machine to rent movies for only $1.00 a day and return them to any other red box by 9pm. Miss a day? Pay one more dollar...what more can you ask for?



They are becoming very big and the movie companies are trying to stop them sayin that it is hurting dvd sales and costing them millions. But as it stands, they are here to stay and only growing. So what does my arch-nemesis Blockbuster do? they make a Blue Box..



They cant come up with an original idea? Why try to steal a good idea? Well, we all know the answer to that one, it's the American way....

So if you are out there and see a red box, try it, see a blue box, keep on trucking my man!

Man I hate those guys.

No comments: