Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Once again Tuesday is a special day. So I get to talk about Christmas and holidays in general. I was watching Rudolph the other day and I noticed a few things...First, Santa is a bastard. he's just hanging around the house only caring about Christmas instead of the well being of Rudolph, his family and friends. Also, the snowman telling the story. He knows where Rudolph and Claire are and tells the guys to go after them, yet he doesn't tell Rudolph and makes him go out all on his own...

And why is it that Christmas needs saving? It's a holiday where you give (or get) stuff. why does that need saving? My mom used to say that any day can be Christmas. I'm inclined to agree with her.

Also, what's the deal with all this P.C. Stuff? people are too sensitive and many places can;t (or won't) say Merry Christmas. Soon it will be that radio stations wont play Christmas songs because they don't want to offend anyone.

So, I guess I should make a Christmas wish....('cause you know it can't hurt) and honestly I did have a Christmas miracle last year...But let's do something different. hows about you make a wish for me (that way it will swirl some of that positive energy). I'll make a wish for you. Hope you like what I wished for you!

No comments: