Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good news, bad news and TAXES!

As most Americans (since I know that other countries listen to my show) know, today is the final day to do your taxes in the USA. It's a big deal because (by my guesstimate) 40% of us haven't filed yet (yours truly being one of them!). But that is just the tip of the iceberg!

Cause I have REAL news. The week is the NYCC (duh) and because of which, I am getting a press pass to get in (all common knowledge). Because of said pass, I get to be on the list of press attending the event and because of that, people contact me for interviews!

Now for the bad news, I had to turn down an interview with (Mr. X-Files himself) Chris Carter. Seems they wanted to promote the panel he is doing at the con (on Friday) and wanted us to do an interview before hand. It was just too short of a notice and the fact that we had a guest on for this Thursday (and that it would have had to have been a pre-recorded interview) I had to say sorry, can't help you. It is the biggest interview we never had.

No comments: