Friday, April 25, 2008

How odd

For those of you that read this (and are privvy to my inner thoughts) you might have noticed that something was missing yesterday. You also may have noticed that I am posting on a Friday! Well, it seems that I goofed. Not the first time and it sure as hell won't be the last. On Thursdays, I have a simple ritual. I hit all the forums and social networking sites and post about the upcoming show. Then I head out to the station (sometimes leaving early to run some errands). At any rate, for some reason I didn't post here. Not that's it's an earth shattering event, nor that those who read this blog don't know I host a live show on Thursdays, but I like things to work a certain way. I could just go back and act like I did post on time, but hey, I thought why not talk about it. After all, that is what a blog is, a web log. So I am logging about my goof. At least I still have a 99.9% success rate on posting on Tuesdays!

2 comments:

ShojinStudios said...

WOA glad I found you all!!

MFC Studios said...

Never seen someone so happy to find us! Welcome!