Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The future

While the whole world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, I sit here trying to figure out how to get my radio show back on the air. Seems Brian wasn't able to get the skype thing going, so I'm back to looking to return to the airwaves. Last time I was in this position was during our first hiatus. That took forever to get past. I was hoping for a swifter return, but now I'm not so sure.

Every time I get just a little headway, something seems to put up a road block. I wonder if all companies went through this when they were starting out. The only good thing is that I can say that I know I can get myself back on the air and get my book in stores. Not sure how long that will take, but it will happen. I got this far, and I keep learning new things everyday to get me a little further.

The one thing that I know is that I have a quaility product, so that is my motivation to keep going.

Not sure what I'm going to do at the next con I go to. Without the radio show to promote, I'm not sure what (or how) to place on my table. Maybe I'll get the site re-launched before then and I'll have some new fliers ready to go....Might have to get my publisher to send me s'more copies of the book to sell.

Speaking of cons, I'm considering going to a con in Michigan (it would be all expenses paid, excluding transportataion to and from there). I'm just not sure if I'm ready for another drive across state lines so soon after SDCC.

No comments: