Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hurry up and wait

Since today is when I would normally post what is going on in the show, and the show hasn't started yet, I figured I'd take this time to say a few things. This whole venture has been mostly what I like to call "hurry up and wait". Ever since I came up with the idea of making my own comic, which led to making my own comic book studio and then that led to making the radio show (and so on..) I have always needed things done "right away". Sometimes I'd get results, most of the time I wouldn't. Either way, I constantly found myself waiting for things. Be it investors, art work, phone calls, paperwork, I'm always waiting on something.

But now things are different. The waiting is over. Things are actually happening. Yes I had the radio show on before, but not like this. I'd say last time was a trial run. I learned a lot of things, made some mistakes, and am better for it.


Now I just have to wait for the first show to air.



10/21/08 update: Yes, this time was very different. I did more, I really got out there, focused on the show as opposed to the advertising, but at the end of the day I still couldn't keep the show going. I wonder what the next time out will bring....

No comments: