Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So far...

I got our first guest lined up for Thurday's show. Hassan is waaaay behind on his blogs (but what can you expect I'm not paying him). Still not sure what my condition will be after the (first part) of my root canal tomorrow. I haven't recieved any responces for the intern job...But things are still moving forward. I started to map out my shows and plan my convention stops. I stopped by the Big Apple con over the weekend and re-established a few contacts, so guests shouldn't be a problem. As soon as I get the blogs, I'll back date them so they fit in the slots I had set aside for them.


10/21/08 update: Looking back, I wonder how different things would have been if I just paid people. Sure the money would have went faster, but maybe the results wold have helped bring money in.....

No comments: