Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arrested Development

Every time I write a blog, I try to be witty with my titles. Sometimes it works, sometimes, not so much. and then there are times when I just give up and put up a straight forward title.

Today (now follow me with this) I was thinking about my countdown. A song popped into my head. "The Final Countdown" by Europe. This song was played whenever Gob performed his magic act in the show Arrested Development. So there you go.

Today I am just organizing myself. Getting all the information in one place. If I'm up for it I might go to a free screening of Hancock. The thing is that it would be cheaper (because of gas and tolls) to just pay for the movie. Still no word from my publisher, which is bad. But he tells me that he has a special in with his printer which would give us a turnaround in a week.

Speaking of my publisher, he also happens to be inking the two pages that I need to finish the story. Turns out that he had a lawnmowing accident and sliced his had by sticking it into the blades....

No comments: