Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day one (30, 16 or 22 to go, depends on what you are counting)

So here we are in July. I just got home from my "day job" and I figured since there is no better way to document it (for me anyways). I decided to post each day till I leave for SDCC, when the SDCC starts and my SDCC wrap up show. Since they all are tied together, I figure why not do all three. So yes, you will be getting updates each day this month. Some will be bigger than others.

As of right now, I have two hotels that I am staying at, I have my flight to come back, I have my car rental reserved for the drive out there, and I have my press passes for the con.

Still waiting on two pages from my publisher so they can be lettered and then sent back to the publisher so he can have them for SDCC.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!