Friday, July 11, 2008

It's real now

While I was waiting for the publisher to get back to me about the status of the book (printing wise), I took it upon myself to go to staples and print me out a "demo" copy. Nothing spectacular, just copies of all the pages in regular paper (8 1/2 x 11). That way I can see how it would look in a book format. Not too shabby. I showed it to a couple of people and a few of them said "Wow, now it looks real.". I have to say that yes, it does look like it is actually going to happen. after 10 years (or so) my book will get to be published. Even if I don't have the book for SDCC, which I will be super upset, It will get printed (along with the other four issues). So now this con which was supposed to be all about the book, is not starting to look like the other cons where it is all about the show. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

No comments: