Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just to sum up

Since I took a road trip and drove to the SDCC (NY to CA), I haven't been able to get the previous shows uploaded. Also, you may not have received my message about the show's topics. On the 17th of July, we talked about the Hellboy movie and my co-host Brian Ferrera insisted that we touch upon my book and the SDCC. The following week (live at the SDCC) I phoned in and just talked about My new book "The Chosen Few" that premiered there (I'll post the link where to buy it soon). Tonight (July 31, 2008 ) LIVE on "The Comic Book Novice" radio program Brian and I will be talking more about the SDCC.

If you were there, call in and share your stories.

Not in New York? Not a problem, we have live audio streaming online at www.am1240wgbb.com

9pm Eastern Standard Time

Missed a show? Archives @ www.thecomicbooknovice.com

Now in our second consecutive year!

No comments: