Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tickets? Tickets?

A few things I wanted to say before heading out after the show. What a week I had. I got pulled over twice and got two tickets one for forgetting my insurance at home and the other for having a busted head light. Then, my car's rack and pinion broke (good thing I'm taking a rental) and I have been running around doing last minute things. Such as making sure that we have plenty of stuff to hand out at the con and (fingers crossed) getting that book there!

A nice thing that I discovered was a GPS. Now for those of you who don't know, that is a little device that you plug into your car and it uses satellite technology to tell you where on the globe you are (hence Global Positioning Satellite. It talks (named her Janet) and I can program directions and routes. the best of all is that when I miss a turn., it gives me an alternate route so that I can get back on track. Tested it out a few times (which was on reason I got pulled over in the first place) and it is about 98% accurate as routes go.

No comments: